The Business Center provides use of facilities, guidance, administrative assistance support, consultation, and information and communication technology (ICT) services to all entrepreneurs seeking to either start, expand, or strengthen their business or business endeavors.
- Stimulate the enrolment of potential aspiring entrepreneurs and existing clients;
- Improve the success rate and continuity of clients on a long-term basis;
- Influence & encourage business incentives;
- Support the independent players on the market to generate a proactive business community;
- Ensure the sustainability of the business market and economic growth.
By supporting all entrepreneurs, the Business Center aims to:
- Provide our business community with information, data, statistics that will help establish or improve business relations and partnerships.
- Develop and sustain a business savvy environment that can operate on any market whether local or foreign and compete on the international markets.
- Profile and support all business structures, be it a ‘Sole Proprietor’ or a B.V., by enhancing and strengthening the available services and products.
- Provide facilities, back-office support, training and consultation, and certification that will help improve an organizational process, operations, financial profiles, professional- and or technological services.
Business Center Services
- ICT facilities
- Customer Service
- Business Center Library
- Individual coaching and mentorship.
- Group sessions and consultations.
- Better Business Services; benchmarking and best practices.
- Local, regional, and international network opportunities.
- Administrative assistance and ICT services.
- Access to ‘Business Center Library’ section and documents
Contact the Business Center today for information pertaining to fees. Technocrats seeking to advertise to our Business Center clients can contact us for more information.