VACANCY POSITION Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Executive Director in an effective and effective manner.
- Assist with the development of operational plans which incorporates goals and objectives towards the strategic direction of the organization.
- Assist with the drafting of policies and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies.
- Assist with planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization’s programs and services.
- Attend meetings on the ED’s behalf and report accordingly.
- Assist with the monitoring to the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and collaborative relations with stakeholders, community groups and other organizations.
- Assist with the identifying and evaluation of risks to the organization, (be it staff, client, property, finances goodwill and image) and assist in implementing measures to control such risk
- Communicate with stakeholders and keep them informed of the work of the organization and identify changes in the community served by the organization.
- Assist in ensuring that all staff receives an orientation to the organization and that appropriate training is provided.
- Coordinating and synchronizing reports and information from various departments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in compiling reports, communication and other documents for review and presentation to Board of Directors, and committees.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare weekly opening and closing sessions with ED.
- Assist with the Introduction and implementation of creative or supportive processes for efficient execution of ED’s responsibilities and safeguard the agenda of ED by priority listing and planning.
- Conserve the ED’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communication.
Required qualification, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelors in business administration or equivalent
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Business Support and Development experience.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able extremely flexible and agile in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the vacancy, we invite you to submit your application to the Chamber of Commerce, addressed to the Executive Director or you can apply via email at: email@example.com. Applicants must attach to their general letter of introduction a resume, supported by certificates and diplomas, Additional queries (if any) should be forwarded to the afore mentioned email address.
The deadline for submitting your resume and motivation is August 31, 2022.