Tasked with reviewing and developing policies, stakeholder engagement and fostering relationship, to ensure the development of the institution and improvement and enhancement to COCI’s product and services.
- Review and develop policies to enhance COCI’s operation, growth, and public image.
- Support in the design, development and implementation of projects/ initiatives geared at enhancing COCI’s image and stakeholder collaboration.
- Recommend refinements/enhancements to existing products and services of COCI.
- Ensure efficient and effective project management and execution plans to meet the objectives of the COCI’s program goals and initiatives.
- Contribute to project relating to data collection and providing the business community with information, data, statistics that will help establish or improve business relations and partnerships.
- Develop and implement projects, programs and initiatives geared at supporting the growth and development of the local business sector.
- Develop and implement projects, programs and initiatives geared at enhancing the financial position of COCI.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with key stakeholders and entities (local, national, and International) to achieve smooth execution of projects/ programs, and ongoing nurturing of mutual benefits.
- Assist in the coordination of locally and regionally Trade events.
- Periodically produce report of local business developments.
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice to management, stakeholders and regional partners based on the economic developments and projection of market analyses.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Chamber in the promotion and fostering of collaboration.
- Provide support to the Executive Director and management team as is required.
- Enhance the impact of the projects/initiatives on the business community in general in collaboration with other departments within COCI.
- Research and identify possible regional and international programs with (funding and) development strategies to enhance COCI’s business activities and support to national development.
- Maintaining effective communication with the registrants and stakeholders COCI.
- Profiling and marketing via newsletters, social media, and printed media.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts relating to member engagement.
- Responsibility for the logistics, relating to conferences, seminars, training and other events, and represent COCI.
- Provide support in maintaining effective internal collaboration with other departments as necessary in order to maximize synergies, opportunities and results pertaining to COCI’s services, projects, programs and initiatives programs.
- Reporting and tracking of outputs in correlation with the annual plans, by observing and safeguarding quarterly goals to track and meet company mission.
- Implement and develop products to showcase COCI’s vision and attract investors to support business enhancement.
Required qualification, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another useful field.
- Relevant work experience in a similar work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Result driven, persuasive and focused.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Planning and coordination.
- Mediation skills and adaptability
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the vacancy, we invite you to submit your application to the Chamber of Commerce, addressed to the Executive Director or you can apply via email at: email@example.com. Applicants must attach to their general letter of introduction a resume, supported by certificates and diplomas, Additional queries (if any) should be forwarded to the afore mentioned email address.
The deadline for submitting your resume and motivation is August 31, 2022.